Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.59 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dyersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KDYR)
Lat: 36.03°N Lon: 89.4°W Elev: 337ft.
6 Miles NNW Samburg TN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southwest wind around 15 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 47 by 10am. Windy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE