Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 85. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. North wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. North northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North northeast wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE