Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE