Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 89. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE