Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE