Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.47075°N Lon: 121.147278°W Elev: 1322ft.
6 Miles WSW San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE