Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
Current conditions at
Carmel Valley-Ford Rd (CQ076)
Lat: 36.48194 Lon: -121.73333 Elev: 656ft.
4 Miles W Carmel Valley Village CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 40. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 44 by 11am, then falling to around 37 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southeast wind around 7 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE