Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms through Wednesday evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity76% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.03 in (1016.5 mb) Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02°N Lon: 84.23°W Elev: 910ft.
8 Miles WNW Helenwood TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Calm wind. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. South wind around 5 mph. Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 64. South wind around 5 mph. Friday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 76. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 76.