Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedN 7 mph Barometer30.31 in (1026.9 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02°N Lon: 84.23°W Elev: 915ft.
8 Miles WNW Helenwood TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind. Saturday Night A chance of rain after 1am, mixing with snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Snow likely before 9am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain likely before 9pm, then rain and snow likely between 9pm and 10pm, then snow likely after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.