Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity50% Wind SpeedSW 13 mph Barometer29.99 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Woodward, West Woodward Airport (KWWR)
Lat: 36.44°N Lon: 99.52°W Elev: 2188ft.
5 Miles S Fort Supply OK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. South southwest wind around 11 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Monday Sunny, with a high near 43. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.