Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.470833 Lon: -121.147222 Elev: 1322ft.
7 Miles SSE Panoche CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE