Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Currituck County Airport (KONX)
Lat: 36.4 Lon: -76.02 Elev: 0ft.
Knotts Island NC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Currituck, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE