Heavy rain and mountain snow across the Northwest U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedW 5 mph Barometer30.21 in (1023.5 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility1.75 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Rogers, Rogers Municipal Airport-Carter Field (KROG)
Lat: 36.37°N Lon: 94.1°W Elev: 1358ft.
Chain-O-Lakes MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 45. Wind chill values as low as 37 early. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Wind chill values as low as 32 early. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 52. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.