Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
15 Miles ESE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE