Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
15 Miles ESE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 21. North wind around 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -1. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE