Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
2 Miles ESE Celina TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind. Sunday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light south wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.