Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity42% Wind SpeedNW 7 mph Barometer29.91 in (1010.8 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 1500ft.
Kingsport TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night A chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Tuesday