Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
19 Miles WNW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light north wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE