Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
19 Miles WNW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light west southwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE