Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 15 mph
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48 Lon: -82.4 Elev: 1500ft.
4 Miles ESE Bloomingdale TN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 35. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain, possibly mixed with snow, becoming all rain after 7am. High near 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sullivan County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE