Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.4 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48 Lon: -82.4 Elev: 1500ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 49. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sullivan County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE