Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 mph
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Branson Airport (KBBG)
Lat: 36.53 Lon: -93.2 Elev: 1303ft.
Emerald Beach MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 41. Wind chill values as low as 32. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain and sleet before 2am, then rain or freezing rain likely between 2am and 5am, then a chance of freezing rain after 5am. Low around 30. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Areas of snow and freezing drizzle before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Wind chill values as low as 22. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barry County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE