Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Branson Airport (KBBG)
Lat: 36.53°N Lon: 93.2°W Elev: 1303ft.
Emerald Beach MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 58. Wind chill values as low as 31 early. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 71. Wind chill values as low as 33 early. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barry County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE