Flooding Rains Continue to Threaten the Southwest, Southern Plains
Heavy rain is soaking much of southern and central New Mexico and Texas Thursday as the remnants of Odile moving into the southwestern United States. Up to four inches of rain has been reported in parts of New Mexico as of Thursday morning. Additional rainfall of two to four inches, with local amounts to six inches, can be expected through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity94% Wind SpeedE 8 mph Barometer30.03 in Dewpoint64°F (18°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Branson Airport (KBBG)
Lat: 36.53°N Lon: 93.2°W Elev: 1303ft.
3 Miles SSW Table Rock MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 73. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.