Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Branson Airport (KBBG)
Lat: 36.53 Lon: -93.2 Elev: 1303ft.
Emerald Beach MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of freezing drizzle before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Wind chill values as low as 13. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Wind chill values as low as 13. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Wind chill values as low as 14. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barry County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE