Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE