Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
2 Miles SW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE