Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.79 in (1008.4 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home, Ozark Regional Airport (KBPK)
Lat: 36.37°N Lon: 92.47°W Elev: 928ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 50. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Wind chill values as low as 46 early. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a south wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northwest 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Wind chill values as low as 31 early. Northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ozark County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE