Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity93% Wind SpeedSE 3 mph Barometer30.17 in (1022.1 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mountain Home, Baxter County Regional Airport (KBPK)
Lat: 36.37°N Lon: 92.47°W Elev: 925ft.
Theodosia MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, with a high near 47. Wind chill values as low as 35 early. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Wind chill values as low as 35 early. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 51. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.