Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
12 Miles W Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 35 by 11am, then falling to around 26 during the remainder of the day. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a west wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE