Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedWSW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
2 Miles ESE Del Rey Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE