Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.01 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
2 Miles ESE Del Rey Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 50. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE