Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
7 Miles ESE Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE