Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in (1006.2 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
7 Miles ESE Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming south southwest 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 67. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 88. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 64. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 65.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 69.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 69.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 95.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 71.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 94.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE