Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
10 Miles W Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Windy, with a west wind 21 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE