Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Branson Airport (KBBG)
Lat: 36.53 Lon: -93.2 Elev: 1303ft.
Table Rock MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday A chance of freezing rain and sleet before noon, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Temperature falling to around 26 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as 20. North wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night Snow and sleet, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 19. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 24. Wind chill values as low as 8. North wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. North wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Taney County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE