Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
7 Miles W Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE