Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
7 Miles W Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE