Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
7 Miles W Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. East wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE