Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains and Mid-Atlantic
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of the northern Plains, from eastern Montana across extreme northwestern South Dakota and into western and central North Dakota, as well as parts of the Mid-Atlantic, from extreme northern South Carolina across much of North Carolina and into extreme southern Virginia.
Read More... Humidity60% Wind SpeedW 12 G 17 mph Barometer29.97 in Dewpoint67°F (19°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index84°F (29°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.68°N Lon: 82.03°W Elev: 2070ft.
2 Miles NNW Bristol TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. West wind around 5 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. North wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.