Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.68°N Lon: 82.03°W Elev: 2070ft.
2 Miles NNW Bristol TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE