Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE