Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
4 Miles ENE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light west northwest wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE