Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
4 Miles ENE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southeast wind around 8 mph becoming west in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE