Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
18 Miles WNW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE