Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
Pacific Grove CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 42. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light west wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light west northwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE