Wintry Weather and Flooding Continues on Sunday
A complex and large storm system continues to bring a variety of weather concerns to much of the central and eastern U.S. today. A wintery mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain will make for treacherous travel from the Upper Midwest to northern New England. Ice accumulations could be damaging in parts of Upstate New York to Maine. Meanwhile, heavy rain is possible in the Mid-South today.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.470750 Lon: -121.147278 Elev: 1322ft.
7 Miles N San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Light northeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light south southeast wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE