Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.14 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.53°N Lon: 93.2°W Elev: 1302ft.
2 Miles ESE Shell Knob MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A chance of drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Wind chill values as low as 36 early. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Tonight A chance of drizzle, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Wind chill values as low as 37 early. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 53. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.