Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
28 Miles E Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light north wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE