Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
3 Miles E Seaside CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light south after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE