Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
3 Miles E Seaside CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE