Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 17 MPH
- Barometer29.68 in (1004.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
3 Miles ENE Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 22. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. East northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE