Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salinas, Salinas Municipal Airport (KSNS)
Lat: 36.66361°N Lon: 121.60806°W Elev: 82ft.
9 Miles SW Paicines CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Light north northwest wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north northeast 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE