Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Salinas, Salinas Municipal Airport (KSNS)
Lat: 36.66361 Lon: -121.60806 Elev: 82ft.
9 Miles SW Paicines CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. Light southeast wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE