Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
15 Miles NW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Light southeast wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 79. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE