Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
15 Miles NW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE