Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.45 in (1033.2 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
20 Miles W Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 18. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE