Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
16 Miles W Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. East wind around 9 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 9 to 17 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 18. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE