Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
10 Miles WNW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE