Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
10 Miles WNW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE