Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 13 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
8 Miles WNW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 30. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE