Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.2 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Campbell U. S. Army Airfield (KHOP)
Lat: 36.67°N Lon: 87.5°W Elev: 561ft.
Oak Grove KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 37 by 5pm. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind around 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Christian County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE