Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Campbell U. S. Army Airfield (KHOP)
Lat: 36.67 Lon: -87.5 Elev: 561ft.
Oak Grove KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain, snow, and sleet after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before midnight, then rain. Low around 36. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Christian County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE