Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
16 Miles WNW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE