Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Wayne County Airport (KEKQ)
Lat: 36.86°N Lon: 84.86°W Elev: 963ft.
10 Miles W Stearns KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 39. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Light southwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McCreary County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE