Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Virginia Beach, Oceana, Naval Air Station (KNTU)
Lat: 36.83 Lon: -76.03 Elev: 26ft.
8 Miles ESE Virginia Beach VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 58. East wind 6 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 48. Southeast wind 14 to 17 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. West wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Virginia Beach, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE